If you’re tired of long courses and just want to learn basic web development this course is for you. This course was built with the goal of teaching the students how to use NestJS and React. It focuses heavily on designing a backend RESTful Web Service with CRUD functionality that sends data to a React Front End Application. This is an entry-level course that focuses on building and reinforcing some of the techniques used by developers to build a full-stack application.
When going through this course you may come across subjects that you are familiar with as well as those that are completely new to you.
Some of the topics touched upon include
- React Hooks
- React Functional Components
- HTTP Requests with Fetch
- CRUD Methods
- Database Migrations
When taking this course, please know that you can take your time because you will get access to support along the way. By the time you finish this course, you should feel comfortable creating a full-stack web application with React and NestJS.
What you’ll learn
- The student will learn the basics of RESTful API development with NestJS
- How to create a Full Stack Todo List Application
- Learn how to use TypeORM
- Learn to consume JSON with React
- Understand Typescript
- Be familiar with basic NodeJS
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entry level web developers that have an understanding of web applications