In this course I have explained how you will train your each an every body parts like chest, bicep, tricep, forarm, leg, back, shoulder and core .
Most of the people pay to do workout but after watching my course.
Trust me these excercises are really really effective because in past many people got benefits from these excercises.
Many people don’t know what is the science of muscle growth and muscle building, you will learn proper science behind muscle growth through my course.
I have explained orderly for example first day you will train your chest muscle including different types of pushups that will train your overall pectoral muscles (chest muscle) like inner muscle, outer muscle, upper chest muscle, lower chest muscle and middle chest muscle.
So like this, I have explain how to train each an every part of your body muscle so that you don’t need to go to gym or any gym related equipments like dumbbell.
- Day 1) Chest: different types of pushups including some techniques like TUT (TIME UNDER TENSION) PUSHUP.
- Day 2) Shoulder Bicep: different types of pushups including some techniques that will help train every muscle
- Day 3) Core: some types of sit ups and and some other excercises which you will learn that help to train each an every abdomen muscle (abs).
- Day 4) Leg: you will learn different types of squats excercises which will help to train each an every part of your leg muscles.
- Day 5) Back: you will learn different types of pull-up excercises which will help to train each an every part of your back muscles.
- Day 6) Tricep and Forarm: you will learn different types of excercises which will help to train each an every part of your tricep and forarm muscles.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn what is the science of muscle growth
- Students will learn how to build chest muscles train
- Students will learn how to build bicep and shoulder muscles
- Students will learn how to build each an every part of our body
- Students must have atleast a smart phone
- Students must have learning mindset
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to build muscle but they can’t go to gym
- Anyone who want to gain muscle and lose weight and excessive body fat
- Anyone who are interested in fitness