React is the most popular library for building frontend web applications. Step-by-step by diving into all the basics, I’ll introduce you to advanced concepts as well.
We’ll build the minesweeper application from scratch:
- setup of the development environment
- configuration of the ReactJS app
- basic algorithms of Minesweeper
Step-by-step we’ll build the minesweeper game. During the course, we’ll cover the most important topics.
First will be a configuration of the ReactJS application with Typescript and using build tools Webpack+Babel.
Second there’re presented TDD or TLD approaches that I’ll try to practice with you during the coding sessions. Probably you don’t have enough experience with the tests, but it’s ok, there’s still a good way to learn it from the course. When you work with code and cover it by test cases, it provides you with garantees that your code works as you expected. This is the purpose and benifit of the tests.
Storybook is the most popular way to build the components library. From our side it’s the most basic part of the course. We’ll install and configure Storybook, which will provides us with a full components spec. This approach is called Components Driven Development.
We’ll introduce you to React-Hooks – it’s the basic way to make dynamic UI for the applications.
Last but not least it’s Redux. Redux its a beautiful way to manage an application state. We’ll use the Redux-Toolkit library – it simplifies the work with Redux.
Check out the full curriculum and free preview videos. Join the course risk-free with 30-day money-back guarantee!
What you’ll learn
- Build web applications with ReactJS using Hooks, Typescript, Redux
- Create components library with the Storybook and CSS-IN-JS
- Dive deeply into configurations of application with Webpack + Babel
- Learn about TDD, TLD and apply this knowledge using Jest, React-Testing-Library and Stryker-Mutator
- Basic programming skills are required
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build complex web application
- Anyone who want to learn React by Hands-On way based on good examples
- Students who want to take development skills to the next level