In this course, you’ll start with the basics of React and React Hooks and then expand your knowledge by building a fun to-do list app, both the front-end and the back-end, which puts you in a state of learning in a practical way.
After finishing React and React Hooks, you’ll start with building the front-end of the app, you’ll style your app by using a third-party CSS library, build components for your app and imitate the behavior of the back-end. After finishing the front-end, you’ll begin with developing your back-end where you’ll create the database, develop routes in the back-end and finally integrate it with the front-end.
What’s in this course?
- An introduction to React.
- How React works, building components with React and building UIs with React.
- Components, props and dynamic data binding.
- Working with user events and state to create interactive applications.
- A look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood.
- A good explanation on how to work with lists and conditional content.
- An introduction to React Hooks.
- How to debug React apps.
- Class-Based components and function components.
- Sending HTTP requests and handling transitional states and responses.
- Handling forms and user input.
- Integrate React with MongoDB and Express.
- Develop a back-end separately and integrate it with React.
- Create your databases with MongoDB.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of React and React Hooks
- Integrate React with Express and MongoDB
- How to build your own React apps
- How to deploy your React apps
- How to handle forms in React
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to step up their knowledge
- Developers trying to learn how to integrate their apps with a database
- Developers trying to learn how to build reactive web apps