Are you trying to create higher quality videos, podcasts, screencasts, or even record your own courses? Nothing gets you to the next level like having your own always connected spare room studio.
In this course, you can follow me as I build my spare room studio with a desk-sized footprint! The studio doubles as a home office space allowing me to switch between work and side hustle roles in seconds.
I already had several webcams and microphones, so come with me and see how I decide which ones to use and why. I share my practical examples so you. can make an informed decision in your studio
What you’ll learn
- Multi purpose desk set up allowing you to sit or stand
- Video production using always on multi webcam set up
- Quality audio with easily always on easily adjustable mirophone
- Affordable, effective lighting solutions that a perfect for smaller spaces
- A little space, imagination and a relatively small budget
- A want to create high quality content
- You do not need any technical skills, but it will help if you have tried to create your own videos without a studio
Who this course is for:
- Instructors, Content creators, YouTubers, Vloggers and Podcasters who want to create better content