Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Web Developer?
Alternatively, perhaps you’d want to brush up on your skills and take things to a whole new level?
There is no doubt that the future belongs to web developers who know how to build real-world responsive websites built on the Bootstrap framework. That is why we prepared the course specifically for beginners and intermediate-level students. The best way to secure a long-term career in the sector is to learn what you need to know in a hands-on manner. We also make use of easy-to-use, cutting-edge editors.
Bootstrap 5, the most recent version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, will be the focus of this course. There are millions of websites using Bootstrap and it was deliberately created to cover a broad range of conventional user interfaces. There are several benefits to building a website with Bootstrap 5, including a clean and modern style that works on any device as well as all browsers and screen sizes.
Using Bootstrap, we will show you how to create a website. A step-by-step tutorial with the whole source code is available here.
You can count on finding everything you need to get up and running with coding quickly.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about the Latest Bootstrap Framework
- You will learn to create responsive images, tables and typography
- You will learn about Bootstrap 5 Grid system
- You will learn the different Breakpoints in Bootstrap 5
- You will learn all the Bootstrap 5 components like, Badge, Breadcrumb, Buttons, Button group, Card, and much more
- Learn to create websites from scratch using Bootstrap 5
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using Bootstrap
- Anyone who want to pursue a career in web development
- Anyone who wants to rapidly build websites