Thinking of starting your own blog?
Well, you’re not alone. While many people think about starting a blog – not many end up running a successful blog. Do you know why? Because they lack the experience.
If you’re one of them – worry no more. Your search for a blogging guide ends here. I am here to share some valuable tips about starting your blog successfully. Also, I’ve compiled some of the best, most helpful resources about blogging to help make learning to blog an enjoyable experience for you.
A blog is an online journal where people can share their experiences or share information with other readers on any topic. For a new business, a blog can come in handy when you are trying to attract new clients. Blogging helps people know more about what you do and how your business can help them through the provision of products or services.
Once the business grows, blogs are a way to give even more information to your clients by giving them insightful tips on how to use the products or services you offer. Through blogs, search engines can link people looking for what you offer and lead them straight to your blog or website. It makes you searchable, which is essential for business growth and for you to match up to the competition.
Blogs are useful in the following ways;
- Helps build your brand
- Helps connect you to the right audience (people looking for exactly what you are offering)
- Boost website and blog traffic from SEO
- Help get quality leads and drive them to your website
- You can share information in an affordable way
No knowledge or experience is required for this course because you will be following me, click-by-click, step-by-step as we create a blog the right way from the ground up. Throughout the course, I demonstrate every step in detail
Follow along with me as we build an appealing, professional-looking blog from scratch. So Let’s dive in!
What you’ll learn
- Pick a Niche (topic) for your blog
- Choose blogging platforms
- Choose a domain name and blog hosting platforms
- Starting a blog by settling up WordPress
- Selecting a theme and designing your blog
- No requirements. This course is designed for the beginner level.
Who this course is for:
- For Beginners who are looking to fulfill the dream to have complete freedom to work when they want and from where they want