“Travel the world!” is a dream we all have. But how to do it and make a living?
In this course Ricky Shetty, Daddy Blogger, and Scott Paton, The Dean of Blogonomics, teach you how to set up your Blog, drive interested prospects to it and get them to make your Blog profitable.
In this comprehensive course, you will learn:
A) BRANDING (Make Your Blog)
1) Why Should You Start A Blog
2) Choose a Theme and Topic for your Blog
3) Picking the Right Niche to Focus On
4) How to Choose a WordPress Theme
5) How to Choose a Domain Name & URL
6) How to Build a Brand around your Blog
7) Creating your Blog Mission, Vision, and Values
B) MARKETING (Market your Blog)
1) Email Marketing
2) Social Media Marketing
3) Video Marketing
4) Guest Blog Posting
6) Mainstream Media / Press
7) Contest Giveaways
9) Networking Events10) SEO / Search Engine Optimization
C) MONETIZING (Monetize your Blog)
1) Creating & Selling your own Products & Services
2) Affiliate Marketing
3) Sponsorships & Advertising
And much more!
Between them, Ricky and Scott have visited over 114 countries (some duplicates, we are sure, like Canada and the USA). They are excited to share with you how they do in this one in our series of Digital Nomads courses.
We hope this inspires you to live your dream and visit some of the amazing places on our beautiful planet.
What you’ll learn
- Use your blog to build an email list
- Build a following using Social Media
- Optimize your Blog for Search Engine / Google rankings
- Use Affiliate Marketing, Sponsorships & Advertising, and your own Products & Services to produce income
- Take advantage of Guest Blog Posting to promote your blog
- Desire to travel
- Enjoy writing and sharing your experiences
Who this course is for:
- Digital Nomads
- Travel Bloggers
- Bloggers who want to profit from their blogs