Bitcoin is taking over the digital currency sector by storm, with digital currencies already being termed the money of the future. Many traders take advantage of Bitcoin to earn passive income and diversify their investments in the process.
By taking this course, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and the blockchain which will teach you how Bitcoin fits into the whole digital currency story.
Firstly, you’ll start by learning the general introduction to money and the background and history of Bitcoin. Then you’ll get to know about how Bitcoin works, and why the term “blockchain” always gets thrown around whenever you hear about Bitcoin.
This course will extend to teaching you all you need to know about Bitcoin mining and trading. You’ll get to learn different strategies and tactics that will help you build, grow & protect your wealth over time. By taking this course, you’ll also learn how Bitcoin impacts the economy of a nation as a whole.
The course instructors are professionals who are well versed in Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Using their wealth of experience in cryptocurrency, these instructors will introduce you to cryptocurrencies, using Bitcoin as a case study.
Furthermore, you’ll learn about the relevance of Bitcoin wallets, the different types of Bitcoin wallets, and how to use them. If you’re worried that your Bitcoin will be unspendable after accumulation, this course will also explain how to exchange your Bitcoin for valuable services.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the meaning of blockchain and the blockchain technology operation extensively
- Learn about the world’s largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and how it works
- Learn about standard terms used when discussing Bitcoin and blockchain in real-life business situations
- Learn all you need to know about Bitcoin trading, mining, and how they work
- Learn about Bitcoin concerning the economy, how Bitcoin gets its value, and the mechanics behind Bitcoin exchanges
- Learn about Bitcoin wallets, how they work, why you need them, and the different types of wallets available
- The course teaches how to apply the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin to practical, real-world scenarios
- The course is structured and optimized to be understandable by beginners and experts alike
- The lessons in this course will teach you numerous strategies and tactics that would hasten your success if you decide to go into Bitcoin
- Willingness to learn how Bitcoin and the blockchain works, and some of the best ways it could be beneficial to the common man in their everyday life.
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for beginners who are willing to learn or extend their knowledge about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
- This course is ideal for businesspersons who are willing to know how Bitcoin and Blockchain affect the business world and expand their investments using bitcoin and blockchain.