If you are thinking about becoming a trainer, or have started doing some training already and what to know more about what will help you to become an excellent trainer, this course will help you.
It is designed as an exploration of the essential skills that trainer’s need to develop, and get you started on the learning process in an interactive and fun environment. You need to be able to grab your audience’s attention and capture their intererest.
Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset.
So, in this course you will learn:
- What Makes a Good Trainer
- Projecting the Right Image
- Assertive vs Aggressive vs Passive
- Understanding Adult Learning
- Designing Your Training Program
This Becoming the Trainer course is aimed at those who frequently need to develop training programme and deliver presentations. Throughout the course you will be able to learn how to create your own training programs and deliver them in a successful and effective manner. This course will equip you with the essential skills and techniques to enable you to identify training needs, plan, design and deliver training.
And … at the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can get full control of your training career!
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today.
What you’ll learn
- Understand How to Apply Listening Skills
- Develop Your Training Program
- Understand Adult Learning
- How to Deliver Your Program
- No previous experience required
- Desire to improve or gain training skills
- Open mindedness is required
Who this course is for:
- Current team leaders & managers
- Company members interested in training, coaching & inspiring their colleagues
- Team members interested in taking on leadership roles