In this Pandemic times, the war for talent and great resignation puts Human Resources Professionals and HR Chief Remote Work officers in High Demand!
Many people are eager to start a career in HR – Human Resources, as it is a fast-growing field with lucrative opportunities.
Career analysts expect the number of HR jobs to increase in the projected future and the median annual income is above the national average for all jobs.
So, think about it, do you have a genuine passion for people? Would you like to dedicate your career to helping others reach their full potential?
Are you a natural ‘people person’ with excellent communication skills and a hard-working attitude?
If your answer is yes, you could be the perfect candidate for a rewarding career in HR!
Next logical question is: Do you need a degree?
Not really, many HR professionals have developed successful careers in Human Resources without degrees!!!
There are many HR positions available out there and there will be more opportunities in the future. With the proper training and some diligent job searching, you can join other HR professionals in what is a most lucrative and satisfying career.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Job Analysis
- How to Respond to Challenges
- Understand How to Conduct the Interview
- How to Prepare Position Profiles
- No previous experience required
- Desire to learn or improve HR skills
- Open mindedness is required
Who this course is for:
- Current team leaders, supervisors & managers
- Team members in recruitment and hiring roles
- Anyone interested in HR roles