You will learn Agile principles, values, approaches, & mindset to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense. This course will not only teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop the adaptive mindset, but it will also break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time and anywhere.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
What will you learn?
- The key concepts and tools of Agile and Scrum
- The meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- How to apply Agile in your job and projects.
- The difference between Agile and traditional project delivery.
- The benefits and advantages of Agile.
- Why Agile is the preferred development methodology in the modern world.
- About the history of Agile.
- How to use Agile to deliver quickly and often.
- How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes.
Why take this course?
- You will be prepared to apply Agile to your projects.
- You will be able to speak about Agile with confidence.
- You will understand the difference between Agile and other methodologies.
- You will learn from an Agile Master and Agile expert who applies Agile on a daily basis.
- You will learn why Agile isn’t only for IT or Tech projects but it’s actually applied across many industries worldwide.
- It’s short, effective and practical. Think of this course as agile in a nutshell.
- It’s been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Just interested in learning Agile
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about Agile
- People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Methodology: SCRUM