This course is for learners and beginners in the area of accounting. The purpose of this course is to explain about the various types of method pertaining to accounting. This course focuses on teaching General accounts, Financial management, Accounting fundamentals, etc.
In addition learners will also be accompanied by practical examples related to the various accounting standards. The financial annual reports used in this module are a brief summary of financial transactions over an accounting period, summarizing a company’s cash flows, operations and financial position.
This course is for learners and beginners in the area of accounting. The purpose of this course is to explain about the various types of method pertaining to accounting. This course focuses on teaching Basics of accounting, T accounts and general ledger, Cost management, Measurement concepts, Costing systems, Financial statements and decisions analysis, Basics of financial statement analysis, Vertical and horizontal analysis, Financial ratios- profitability, Corporate finance and investment decisions, Capital budgeting process etc
In addition learners will also be accompanied by practical examples related to the various accounting standards.This course will master your skills in accounting, make elaborate cost records regarding various products, operations and functions. And this tutorial will help you determine and accumulate the cost of a particular product or activity.
What you’ll learn
- Basics of accounting
- T accounts and general ledger
- Recognition, measurement, valuation and disclosures
- Cost management
- Measurement concepts
- Costing systems
- Financial statements and decisions analysis
- Basics of financial statement analysis
- Vertical and horizontal analysis
- Financial ratios- profitability
- Long term financial management
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Accounting for non-finance managers
- Anyone who is looking out to make career in Accounting can take up this online course.
- Should have simple Numerical Skills and should be good at Mathematics.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who are already working in Finance company and need to develop their accounting skills
- Students who are wants to pursue their career in the field of Finance
- Anyone from non-finance background who wish to learn accountancy and its concepts