This B2B sales course is not relying on any of the pushy sales techniques of the 90s. Instead it offers a fresh approach that works for the high stake, complex sales situations of the modern B2B sales cycle: The expert sales apprach.
“I feel I have become one of the top Leads generators by enrolling this course” – Srcng Recruits
Ethical sales skills for persuasion and influence
Over the past 5 years, modern brain research has made it possible to understand exactly how decision making works in the brain. It’s a delicate balance between dopamine and neurepinephrine, 2 neurotransmitters that gets people to chase something, to want the deal and to sign the sales contract.
Being able to harness these powers in the real world, you would understand exactly how to present your ideas and products so that customers are most likely to purchase them.
Today, however, consumer choices have changed so that the old pressure sales techniques do not work any more – through the internet, consumers have more power than 30 years ago and they despise nothing more than hard-charging salesmen wo’rking with fake scarcity and sleazy sales lingo.
Instead, they get your info, then google a cheaper alternative online – squeezing you out of your margins. People hate to be sold but love to buy. Sales is dead, long live buying.
So if you were able to harness the mechanisms at play in the human mind that trigger the desire to buy, you could flip your sales call into a buying call. Instead of selling your product, they would get curious to BUY it – that changes everything. You don’t chase them, they chase you. And the social status hierarchy flips over.
- “Excellent Course as usual ! Really happy to attend this course – Thank you” – Wojciech
Most people think sales is all about talking. I disagree. Sales starts with the right product positioning, marketing and presales. If these elements are not established, there is no sale.
In this lead generation course, you are going to learn how to not make the biggest mistake sales and marketing departments are making – they talk too much and listen too little. Working with sales teams around the globe, the instructor has built a track record of asking the right questions throughout all regions and sectors. The result is a condensed but powerful course in which you are going to learn
- What to say and write in marketing and sales
- What marketing funnels are
- What sales funnels are
- What is the difference between marketing and sales funnels
- What line of questioning to follow to get answers to even the most personal questions
- How to build massive rapport with the prospect while fact-finding
- How to tailor your presentation based on the qualifying you did
Good questions lead to good answers, bad questions lead to no answers.
- “The course was great and easy to follow. Stefan outlined in an easy way to follow and make notes. Very helpful advice. Thank you.” – Nmas Lach
- “Hello Sir…It was an superb experience I got so many tools initially i was skeptical but as i follow the step by step videos i got to know the subject very well & learn lot of things.. Thank you Mr. Stefen & Udemy for providing an online learning platform. I really looking & explore some more courses also.” – Mayuresh Arondekar
Confidence comes through knowledge. Confidence increases learning which leads to more knowledge. This sales course can be a game changer for your success in B2B sales!
Finally this offer even includes a 30-day full money back guarantee, so there is no risk for you
What you’ll learn
- Lead generation
- Objection Handling
- Enrollment possible for both beginners and advanced professionals
Who this course is for:
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Pre-Sales Professionals
- Product and Marketing Professiopnals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Employees Who Value Their Careers