The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam is intended for professionals who have subject matter expertise in implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment. One should have a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates. Take your career and salary to the next level with an AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification!
The course has been updated in accordance with the official exam update of September, 24, 2021. 23 new questions have been added as a result of this update.
This AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Practice Exam course is for anyone who is looking for a study material that provides the following:
- 150 latest practice questions spread across 6 full fledged timed tests.
- 5 Case studies
- 100% verified answers
- Detailed explanation to correct as well as incorrect answers
- Reference links for additional study
- Snapshots from the Azure portal (wherever applicable)
- Screenshots from the official documentation to support the answers (wherever applicable)
- Content written by certified Subject Matter Experts
- 30-days refund policy
- Great Instructor support
You need to practice all tests multiple times, till you are able to score at least 90% here.
There are explanations to each answer. Understanding why an answer is correct is important, but more importantly its imperative to understand why other options are incorrect , in the context of the question. We have written the explanations keeping this in mind.
So, please read through the explanations carefully to understand the whole concept behind a question. Do refer to the reference links and screenshots. Doing all of this will prepare you well for the official exam and you will be able to pass in the first attempt, confidently.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in passing the Azure AZ-104 test
- IT Professionals who want expand their skillset and learn the basics of Azure