This course is about AWS Introduction. You will learn to sign up for an AWS account, AWS free tier, EC2, IAM, S3, AWS security, and many other related concepts. The course is a good blend of theory and hands-on.
You will get a conceptual understanding of what AWS is, and its overview. Then you will understand the types of services offered by AWS and AWS’s advantages.
Then the next section is about the AWS account. In this section, you will learn how to sign up for an AWS account, budget alert, best practices for an AWS root account, set up MFA, AWS free tier, AWS Billing & Cost Management Dashboard, and access the AWS platform.
The following section talks about AWS cloud infrastructure, AWS regions, and availability zones.
The next section is about EC2. EC2 is an abbreviated form of Elastic Compute Cloud. First, you will learn what EC2 is, how to launch an EC2 instance, set up a web server, and other related concepts about EC2.
The following section is about IAM. IAM is an abbreviated form of Identity and Access Management. In this section, you will learn how to create an AWS user, attach an IAM policy and generate keys, which are required to access AWS programmatically.
The next section is about S3. S3 is an abbreviated form of Simple Storage Service. First, you will get an introduction to S3. You will gain hands-on knowledge about the S3 bucket and how to upload objects on S3.
The following section is about the introduction to AWS security and compliance.
The final section is about the AWS cloud computing platform, which will provide you with an introduction to the AWS cloud computing platform covering many popular AWS services.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to AWS
- How to sign up for AWS, AWS Free Tier, How to set up AWS budget alert
- Serverless Computing, AWS Serverless Stack, Function-as-a-Service
- AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure, AWS Regions, AWS Availability Zones
- Quiz on various topics
- Introduction to AWS security and compliance
- High-level overview of many popular AWS Services
- No programming experience is needed in general.
Who this course is for:
- The course is geared more towards software professionals interested in learning about AWS
- The course content is also helpful to students who would like to build a solid understanding about AWS