This AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2019 Practice Exams comes with a total of 50 exam questions spread in 2 individual exams. Each exam contains 30 & 20 questions and you have 60 minutes & 35 minutes in which to complete these exams. The passing score for each exam is 70%.
These AWS practice exams will test your knowledge on all core exam topics and enable you to gauge your readiness for the official AWS Certification exams.
New Questions will be added every week.
These practice tests will help you on your final preparation for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam. This exam preparation covers all the topics as per new Feb Released exam
The pass marks of each test is 70%.
Latest Update: 11/26/2019
Knowledge areas covered:
1. CloudWatch monitoring.
2. How to use CloudWatch to monitor EC2.
3. When to use MZ & read replica.
4. Diffrent Storage options available in AWS
5. Servless computing with Lambda,
6.Diffrent types of EC2and when to use which one
7. Networking (VPC & VPN & Endpoint)
8. IAM (when to use Policy and Rolles)
9. Application Deployments – Elastic BeanStalk, CloudFormation
10. Additional Services – SQS,SNS.
11 Autoscalling with ELB (CLB , ALB &NLB)
Who this course is for:
- If you are willing to take AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam in this year, you colud try this course