Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 in this we will learn the basics of AutoCAD so we can begin with beginner then when we will be well with the basics commands and options of AutoCAD we learn some advanced tools in AutoCAD these method of practice and learning will help us to be professional in AutoCAD and we will all the most important used tools in this software. The most important tools will be used and we will learm them in the first part of this course are: ( line, rectangle, copy, move, polyline, offset, chamfer, trim, mirror, rotate, arc, circle, points & coordinates, hatch, extend, trim, array, donut, spline, multi line, explode, object properties, scale, stretch, text, blocks, dimensions and layer properties) in addition to more advanced tools and method of drawing which facilitate our work and make it more easy and fast.
So after after the first part terminate we will go to the second part which is : Work on Architectural Project we will draw a new project from a to z ( plans, sections and elevation)
Part 3 : work on structural shop drawing of a structural project in this part we learn how we can draw with a very fast method the shop drawing of a structural element using AutoCAD.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to AutoCAD how we can begin
- Basics and advanced commands in AutoCAD (all commands)
- Draw a full architectural shop drawing project
- Draw a full structural civil enginering shop drawing project
- General Engineering knowledge in drawings
- No programming experience needed you will learn everything in this course
Who this course is for:
- Engineers and AutoCad beginner
- Engineering Students who want to learn AutoCAD from zero