Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP)
Validate that you can implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions. Aruba OS CX switching training is now available, learn more about updates to the switching training & certification track.
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
The Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Switching Expert written exam on PearsonVUE (available 2020)
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge professional exam
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends active ACSA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACSP was last achieved.
Aruba provides a multi-level technical certification that enables candidates to distinguish them with engineering excellence in wireless LANs (WLANs), switching, mobility, security, and network management. Furthermore, getting certified will provide you with huge engineering knowledge which will help you solve real-world wireless deployment challenges. Further, Aruba provides demanding, professional, and expert-level career certifications and exams that ensures engineers to gain important and comprehensive knowledge to enhance their professional career. Aruba product specialist training and certifications provide engineers with definite knowledge and skills.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels