This short course will explore how Artificial Intelligence (AI) will impact a workplace from an L&D and HR perspective. You will learn the gap in skillsets that are required for the future workforce. We will explore the benefits and pitfalls of AI and what organisations need to do. You will learn the basics of Artificial Intelligence and how L&D is the main driver for this transformational change and the importance of AI Ethics Codes of Practice. Covering some of the key topics that you can easily implement when your organisation goes through a technological transformation. From this course you will learn how easy it is to implement AI to your workplace. You will be provided with all the tools and tips for a successful Artificial Intelligence implementation. The future is changing rapidly – What are we doing about it? The course will help you prepare for AI implementation with all the knowledge that you need to get your workforce ready. By the end of this course you will be able to distinguish how L&D plays a key role in Business technological transformation, and help you set up a practical strategic plan for introducing Artificial Intelligence to your business for the first time.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the impact of Artificial Intelligence within a workplace
- Recognise the future workforce skills
- The changing nature of the world of work
- What organisations should do to prepare for Artificial Intelligence workplace?
- Learn how L&D can help your organisation to implement AI
- Understand how AI will benefit workforce
- Artificial Intelligence Ethics
- Basic understanding of Learning & Development
- Some understanding of what Artificial Intelligence is but not required
- No previous experience is required
Who this course is for:
- People who are curious about Artificial Intelligence and want to learn the impact of AI in a workplace
- L&D and Human Resources professionals