Hello, I’m Mr.Bakoor. I have been teaching Arabic for a while. I got students from All over the world. My respect for all of them. My students liked the way I teach because It’s easy, it goes step by step, they easily understand and also show improvement, I feel so happy when my student telling me that they are really improving in Arabic, I hope to make Arabic teaching easier for everyone who thinks Learning Arabic is hard.
This is a beginner course for the Arabic language. I’m covering Book “Al Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk Book 1 part 1”. My method was clear, I made sure I have pronounced all of the words and phrases very clear, slow, and then fast.
I went through exercises. So you will find this course enringing, practical, and interactive.
The requirements you need to get during my course:
1. be fully focused (clear mind)
2, get a paper (notebook), and pen to get your notes
3. whenever I say ‘Repeat” you should repeat directly.
4. when it comes to doing exercises, you need to do exercises as I’m telling you.
At the end of this course, you will get dozens of new vocabularies, phrases, that you can use in daily life conversations.
What you’ll learn
- Arabic language beginner
- Modern Standard Arabic
- Speaking Arabic for beginners
- listening to Arabic for beginners
- Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk | Book 1
- papers and pen to write notices.
- repeat what’s the teacher asks you.
- patience, commitment, and persistence.
Who this course is for:
- Arabic language students
- beginner Arabic students
- Modern standard Arabic students