About AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification
The AWS Developer Associate Exam is suitable for candidates responsible for performing a Developer job profile. The AWS Certified DeveloperAssociate exam assists in verifying the technical expertise of the candidate to develop and maintain applications on the AWS platform.
The AWS Developer Associate Exam evaluates a candidates ability to –
- Demonstrate understanding of core AWS services and uses
- Understanding of basic AWS architecture best practices
- Demonstrate their proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Over 1 year of hands-on experience in developing and maintaining an AWS based application
- Core knowledge of a high-level programming language
- Knowledge of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Competency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Competency in using the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Competency to identify key features of AWS services as per the requirement
- Knowledge of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Knowledge of application lifecycle management
- Implement CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Skills to use or interact with AWS services
- Competency to apply cloud-native applications to write code
- Competency to write code using AWS security best practices
- Competency in authoring, maintaining and debugging code modules on AWS
- Competency in writing code for serverless applications
- Skills to use containers in the development process
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Course Outline
The AWS Developer Associate Exam evaluates skills of he candidates based on given topics –
Module 1: Describe Deployment (22%)
- Deploying written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploying applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Preparing the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
- Deploying serverless applications.
Module 2: Describe Security (26%)
- Making authenticated calls to AWS services.
- Implementing encryption using AWS services.
- Implementing application authentication and authorization.
Module 3: Describe Development with AWS Services (30%)
- Writing code for serverless applications.
- Translating functional requirements into application design.
- Implementing application design into application code.
- Writing code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
Module 4: Describe Refactoring (10%)
- Optimizing application to best use AWS services and features.
- Migrating existing application code to run on AWS.
Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting (12%)
- Writing code that can be monitored.
- Performing root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels