Take your Excel formula skills to the next level. Become more productive and efficient!
This course will teach you how to solve complex Excel problems quickly. You will learn advanced techniques to slice and dice data efficiently. All of the examples are business focused, so you can see how to be more productive in the real world.
- Lookups – VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP formulas
- Index + Match formula examples and tricks
- SUMIF + SUMIFs formulas
- COUNTIF + AVERAGEIF formulas
- Wildcard character in formulas (most Excel users don’t know this exists)
- Split first and last name using Left and Right formulas
- Use the EOMonth and DATEDIF formulas with dates
- Indirect formula to pull information from other worksheets
- SUMPRODUCT formula, the most dynamic Excel formula
- Array formulas
- Excel shortcuts and efficiency tips that I use daily
- Re-group rows using numbering and filtering
- Select and delete blank value rows
These are tips and tricks that I use daily as a CPA accountant and with hundreds of clients. Every file used in the videos is included as a reference. Practice makes perfect, so you are encouraged to download all of the reference files and practice alongside the videos.
With efficiency in mind, there is no fluff. Every video jumps directly into the Excel formula or shortcut example. The course also includes a Q&A section where you can ask questions, reply to other students and me. Let’s begin!
What you’ll learn
- Solve complex problems with Excel
- Reduce complexity of your spreadsheets
- Master advanced formulas such as Index + Match and SUMPRODUCT
- Learn formula tricks that most Excel users don’t know exist
- Slice and dice Excel data efficiently
- Shortcuts to reduce clicking and improve productivity
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016 but the techniques work with any version of Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to become advanced in Excel
- You want to be become more productive and efficient