Her name is Latifa ( meaning “kind” in Arabic ), however she is ruthless and out for revenge. She’s a lone avenger battling any and all invading mutant hordes that torn apart the wastelands she once called home. Orphaned during the war, Latifah has no family and no friends. Afraid of nothing, she’s fiercely independent.
Have you ever wanted to combine flattened imagery with imagination and learn how to create stunning comic book intros and animations? THIS IS THE PLACE TO START! And If you are inspired by comic books or fond of superheroes, manga series, anime movies, or even video games, then you’ve landed in the right course.
Armed with After Effects CC 2022 wide array of tools and transforms, you can take the ordinary world and turn it into something quite extraordinary.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to After Effects in the shortest time possible. I make no attempt to cover every feature in the software, in fact far from it. Instead, we will focus our attentions on the features you need to learn basic comic book animations and to explore how to prepare your artworks in Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 by creating halftone effects and breaking flat images into layers, pieces and parts that will then move inside of After Effects.
Note that I assume no prior knowledge, if you know one thing or two about After Effects, GREATE! but if not, NO PROBLEM! because there is no better way to start learning how to use the software than by enrolling in this beginner friendly course and accomplishing enriching project. And in more advanced courses in the future, I will show you how to make a character rigging, use the loop expression function, and use the graph editor. However; in the meantime, allow me to introduce you to comic book animation in After Effects.
Hi, I’m Engineer Omar Juma Al-Ghazali from Wafrah Enterprise, and I will be your instructor throughout this course.
Comic Book Title: Latifa – The Bedouin Blade, (Ref. iamnotlatifa . com)
Superhero Name: Latifa, created by Fahad F. Saud and Stan Berkowitz
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Adobe After Effects to a fundamental level and start animating with keyframes and effects
- Learn how to create animated comic book intro with pixelated color halftone and logo animation
- Learn how to animate your favorite comic books and add expressions and motion
- Learn how to render and export your animated artwork as MP4, AVI, MOV and other formats using Adobe Media Encoder
- Discover the key steps to preparing your artwork in Adobe Photoshop CC
- No prior knowledge is needed to take this course.
- You will need a computer with the following software installed: Adobe After Effects CC, Photoshop and Media Encoder (Optional).
Who this course is for:
- Digital Artists
- Game Artists
- Graphic designers
- Social Media Marketers
- Anyone interested in design and animation
- Complete Beginners and/or Professionals in After Effects