Are you curious about jewellery making but don’t know where to start, unsure what tools you need or whether you’ll enjoy jewellery making? Would you love to learn jewellery making but don’t want a big expense and commitment? Are the courses you’ve researched too long, unavailable right now, not near you, at inconvenient times or fully booked?
On this course you will :-
- Learn how to set up your workspace at home with 5 short easy to follow videos.
- Know what tools to order to make a silver ring using the provided tool lists and a list of reputable tool suppliers.
- Be guided through the ring making process in 8 easy steps.
- Be able to take the course in your own time and at your own pace.
- Turn your idea into reality and create a beautiful silver ring you can wear forever.
- Be support by joining a FB community of other students taking this course. Share your progress with others, enjoy a fun learning experience together and access FAQ topics
You’ll get lifetime access to:
- 1 hour and 50 minute of step by step video tutorials walking you through my 8 proven steps to make a silver ring
- Clear instructional videos showing you how to set up your workspace at home
- Videos talking you through the tools you’ll need for this course
- A list of my recommended tool and silver suppliers
- A 31 page comprehensive workbook which includes: Step by step instructions, safety tips, tools list, reputable tool suppliers, top tips, fun homework prompts, suggested hashtags to share progress pics, the opportunity to join a supportive community with other students taking this course, ask questions and find answers to FAQs
My name is Elizabeth and I’ve been making silver jewellery since 1999 and in that time I’ve created over 1000 rings. Along my jewellery making journey I’ve gained numerous jewellery techniques from many fantastic teachers. More recently, I’ve been teaching in person jewellery classes, both in Brighton and Birmingham since 2011. 100s of people, with no prior experience have come to my workshop to learn to create their own rings. As you might imagine, with all this practice I’ve developed my own perfect step by step guide to teach this. From this my jewellery course called “8 Proven Steps to Make a Silver Ring” was born.
Q: How much do I need to spend on tools. A: I’ve calculated you’ll need approx £40 on consumables and £100 on tools. Because I’ve broken down the tool lists for each step you can spread your spending and only order tools as and when you need them.
Q: How much space will I need? A: You’ll need a table and a chair. I started making jewellery on an office desk but you can use the kitchen table, a desk or pick up an old table from a charity shop.
Q: I’ve never used tools before and am worried about safety. A: I include lots of safety tips in my tutorials and as long as you follow those and are sensible you should be fine. If you have any concerns please contact me.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up your workspace to make silver jewellery
- What tools you will need to create a silver ring
- Learn basic silver jewellery making techniques
- Create a silver ring using 8 proven steps
- No prior jewellery making experience necessary
- You must be enthusiastic to create a silver ring
- Students must be willing to take action on what you will learn on the course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning silver jewellery making
- Suitable for complete beginners