This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or work place due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
This class would be focusing on 3D printing skills and is paced for the special needs to follow slowly, step by step. The 3D design aspect of it is user friendly, easy to understand, and a detailed user guide is provided, therefore, the students will not face any difficulties to follow through the lessons.
3D printing also known as additive manufacturing is a process where an object is created with the help of computer aided designing. The worldwide market for 3D printing products and services was valued at around 12.6 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. The industry is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of some 17 percent between 2020 and 2023.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
What you’ll learn
- In this class, you will learn the basic skills on designing 3D printing objects using a software known as Tinkercad.
- Customised for Austistic, Dyslexia people. You will learn all the steps required to fulfil the tasks to complete a 3D design.
- The design can thereafter be converted to various products.
- Students can generate revenue by merchandising their designs.
Who this course is for:
- This programs is specifically designed for people with Autism / Autistic, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, etc.
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.