Welcome to the 350+ Exercises – Python Programming Mega Pack – Unit Tests course where you can test your Python programming skills.
Topics you will find in the basic exercises:
- print() function
- calculations in Python
- strings, and str methods
- data types
- data structures: set. tuple, list, dict
- program flow control
- if statement
- for loops
- break statement
- continue statement
- while loops
- exception handling
- reading files
- saving to files
- built-in functions
- defining your own functions
- anonymous functions – lambda expression
- set comprehension
- list comprehension
- dict comprehension
- built-in modules
The unittest unit testing framework was originally inspired by JUnit and has a similar flavor as major unit testing frameworks in other languages. It supports test automation, sharing of setup and shutdown code for tests, aggregation of tests into collections, and independence of the tests from the reporting framework.
To achieve this, unittest supports some important concepts in an object-oriented way:
- test fixture
- test case
- test suite
- test runner
Unit testing is one of the most popular software testing methods today, so writing unit tests is a must-have skill for any software developer. This is a great test for people who want to become a Python Developer.
This course is designed for people who have basic knowledge of Python and unit testing. It consists of 350 exercises with solutions. This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and unit testing and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today.
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so.
What you’ll learn
- solve over 350 exercises in Python and unit testing
- deal with real programming problems
- work with documentation
- guaranteed instructor support
- basic knowledge of Python
- basic knowledge of unit testing
- basic knowledge of unittest framework
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to improve their Python programming skills
- everyone who wants to improve unit testing skills
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview