Time…..the most scarce resource of life. Whatever job you do, you feel scarcity of only one thing i.e time. This scarcity does not differentiate rich or poor, black or white, tall or short, it’s equal for everyone.
Even the most powerful person on earth has faced this scarcity.
In This Course I’ll Teach You:
- How to have Time Freedom. When you have time freedom you can focus your time on setting and achieving the biggest goal.
- How to prioritize your lifetime via 8+8+8 Rule
- How to achieve the highest level of productivity.
- How to increase your energy. Increased energy helps you focus on your most important work.
- The benefits of time management include greater clarity, greater capability, and greater confidence.
You’ll learn from Gemma Study to Anatomy of Time, from core scientific concepts of circadian rhythms and its effect on Suprachiasmatic nucleus(SCN) to practical approaches of best time management strategies.
We will be covering both scientific and practical approaches to time management. Starting with the anatomy of time will put some focus on how your habits and hobbies impact your daily routines, will cover the practicality of all the theories of time management, most important and most exciting will be the guide of time management that we will share with you. This guide will be the crux of complete-time management.
If you are a student, this guide will help you to achieve success in studies, if working in corporate sector, then this guide will the defining factor for your success. For businessmen, this guide will be the path for growth. Or be in any field this guide will be the time manager of the successful life.
What you’ll learn
- Identify and create a personal plan that leads your most productive self
- Build a personalised time hack system
- Efficiently Prioritise your minutes to make sure you are working in right system
- Discover Why you have not been productive at your fullest as you could be and develop a plan to improve it
- Achieve Targets you never thought were possible with the flow
- Practical Exercises for managing focus
- Willingness to improve himself
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get more result from the same time which your teammate, friends, neighbour have.